Brian D. Biro is, above all, a team builder! He is one of the nation’s foremost catalysts for transforming a “getting by” mentality to an infectious eager spirit – a critical ingredient both at home and in one’s career. At the heart of his powerful presentations is an irrepressible belief in people The author of the internationally acclaimed Beyond Success: The 15 Secrets of A Winning Life! (1995), The Joyful Spirit: How to Become The Happiest Person You Know!, and Through The Eyes Of A Coach: The New Vision For Parenting, Leading, Loving & Living. Brian was rated #1 from over 40 nationally certified speakers at the prestigious INC Magazine International Conference on Customer Service in 1997. Brian has shared his winning formula with organizations throughout North America, such as Digital Equipment Corporation, USG, Jackson National Life Insurance, Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Re/Max, J.D. Edwards, and dozens more. Brian has been featured on Good Morning America, CNN’s Business Unusual, and the Fox News Network.
- Breakthrough Leadership: Ultimately no matter what industry you’re involved in, you are in the BREAKTHROUGH business. Every day you seek to breakthrough with customers to generate loyalty, satisfaction, and relationship. The key to lasting success in business is breaking through with your own team members so the eagerly embrace personal responsibility, committed purpose, and leadership. They must see themselves as breakthrough leaders! And especially in times of challenge, they must focus persistently on what they CAN do rather than wasting time and energy on the things they don’t control. This one-of-a-kind presentation ignites the energy and true leadership potential in every participant.
- From EGO to WE GO!: You know the story…sales hates operations…Operations can’t stand sales…their only agreement is that they abhor the home office just a little bit more! Though this description may be a bit of an exaggeration in your organization , it is absolutely clear that enormous energy, momentum and results are being lost through the separation that comes from silos. Brian Biro America’s Breakthrough Coach has tackled this challenge head on in real life, not just on the stage! First he built the nations largest and most accomplished swimming teams, successfully merging two top programs into a powerful and united whole. Next as a corporate vice president at a leading transportation company, Brian used the same team building principles and strategies you’ll learn in this one-of-a-kind presentation to engineer a phenomenal turnaround that resulted in enormous sales and profitability growth while transforming a silo-infested organization into high performance. For the last 20+ years as a speaker and consultant, Brian has assisted hundreds of organizations to come together and build environments of mutual support, true respect, and great appreciation for one another. It’s a formula that creates BREAKTHROUGHS and the winning knowledge that, if it’s to be…it’s up to WE!
- Champions of Change: Organizations and individuals deal with change in three principle ways:
- Most merely put up with change. They wait, react, and try to keep it at arms length. If they’re lucky, these are change idlers.
- Some fight change and stay entrenched in old ways of thinking, acting, and leading. Often, these become change victims whose results, quality, and enthusiasm fall right off the charts.
- Winners embrace and often anticipate, or even create Change! These are change Champions! They recognize that standing still is actually going backwards. They understand that the best things they’ve ever experienced or accomplished came from change…doing things they’ve never done before and thinking in ways they never have before.
Brian Biro’s Videos:
Motivational speakers are great for meetings and conventions. Meeting planners are always on the lookout for something special – someone who will not only motivate, but excite, energize and truly inspire meeting attendees.
Brian Biro is not just a motivational speaker. What he does is so much more than simply motivate the audience – he leads them on a fully interactive experience that in many cases will change their lives forever.
Sounds like a tall order, doesn’t it? But business leaders from companies like Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Boeing, Microsoft and Lockheed-Martin keep inviting him back time and again to speak to their employees, because the impact he makes is so amazingly real!
So, instead of simply looking for a motivational speaker for your next event, think about something more meaningful, with a long-lasting impact. If you’re a meeting planner, we guarantee that Brian Biro will be the best choice you ever made. He will make you look great to your boss, your client and every single attendee. People will be asking you for years to come where you ever found such an amazingly talented speaker.
You deserve some credit – let Brian Biro help you get it!
“I have to commend you Brian on the best four hours that I have spent at this type of forum in my 33 years with Lockheed Martin. You moved me in ways that I have not felt in a long time.“– G.B.C. Manager LMCO “Brian– Great job yesterday. You really hit a home run. From the associates at the airport yesterday evening to the senior executives this morning, everyone is talking about your presentation. Pretty amazing given the 20th birthday party we had on Monday night. (Note: Staples surprised all of their associates by bringing in rock legend Sting for a private concert at the Mondalay in Las Vegas… Brian’s presentation was the close of the entire event the next morning). I’ve received a bunch of positive notes as well yesterday. The buzz is all about you, not Sting. I joked about our CEO being the opening act for Sting. Truth is, Sting was the opening act for you.”– MM. President and COO Staples “I was blown away by Brian’s ability to connect and make the message we needed him to focus on relevant for the entire audience– again, all experience levels– and do so in an authentic, genuine way. His energy infects the audience immediately but the lasting impression and message sticks long after his in-room energy fades.” -D.K. Chief of Staff Microsoft Operations “I just wanted to take a few moments and thank you again for coming out and supporting our ambitious team initiatives. You took us to a whole new level! Our staff is still talking about what a wonderful experience you have provided for them and what an enormous difference your program has made in the way we work together.” -J.R. Kaiser Permanente
Put Brian’s energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, and amazing results-oriented focus to work for your team TODAY and you will see why he is the undisputed “Bring Him Back KING!”