Valerie Sokolosky, founder of Valerie & Company, has helped thousands worldwide reach their full potential with coaching and training programs in the areas of:
- Strategic Career Planning
- Development of Interpersonal Skills involving Corporate Protocol and Image Enhancement
- Executive Coaching
As a workshop trainer and keynote speaker, Valerie’s broad experience has benefited Fortune 500 companies, pharmaceuticals, airlines, software giants, banking, and the retail industry. Her long-standing executive coaching with Verizon and Motorola employees has helped their management identify high-potential change agents and prepare them to move their organization forward.
Sokolosky is a widely published author of seven books, including Corporate Protocol, which has sold over 100,000 copies. The Little Instruction Book of Business Etiquette has been translated into Chinese and Corporate Protocol has been translated into Spanish and Indonesian for worldwide distribution. Monday Morning Leadership for Women is her latest release and is already a best seller. Valerie contributes to many newspapers and trade magazines. She was the featured monthly Executive Quiz author for Southwest Airlines Spirit Magazine from 1991 through 2003.
Workshop and speech topics include:
- Value Added Leadership at All Levels
- Soft Selling for Hard Results
- Change: Challenge and Choice
- Who’s Going to Motivate the Motivator?
- The Fine Art of Business Entertaining
- Professionalism: An Image of Excellence
- Corporate Protocol: Building Trust Relationships Inside and Outside the Organization