Alan Weiss, Ph.D., CMC, CSP is one of those rare people who can say he is a consultant, speaker and author – and mean it! His consulting firm, Summit Consulting Group, Inc. has attracted clients such as Merck, Hewlett-Packard, GE, Mercedes-Benz, State Street Corporation, Times Mirror Group, Avon and over 300 other leading organizations. He is one of fewer than 15 people in the world holding both the CMC (Certified Management Consultant) and CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designations.
Alan is the author of 12 books, many of which have been on the curricula at Villanova, Temple University, and the Wharton School of Business and have been translated into German, Italian, Arabic, and Chinese:
- Managing For Peak Performance: A Guide To The Power (And Pitfalls) Of Personal Style, HarperCollins: 1989; Las Brisas Research Press: 1995.
- Best-Laid Plans -Turning Strategy Into Action Throughout Your Organization, HarperCollins: 1990; Las Brisas Research Press: 1994.
- “Good Enough” Isn’t Enough-Nine Challenges For Companies That Choose To Be Great, AMACOM: 1999.
- Organizational Consulting: How To Be An Effective Internal Change Agent, John Wiley & Sons: 2003.
- The Ultimate Consultant: Powerful Techniques For The Successful Practitioner, Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer: 2001.
His hard-hitting, custom-designed presentations focus on practical techniques for improving performance, communications, productivity and teamwork:
- Mastering Change: The Seven Keys to a World That Will Never Be The Same
- Why Winners Win: The Secrets of Outstanding Performance
- Making the Fourth Sale First: How to Build Winning Relationships
- Empowering the Customer: How to Allow the Buyer to Buy
“A worldwide expert in executive education“-Success Magazine
“One of the most highly regarded independent consultants in America“-New York Post